- Architecture on 2012-07-10
Agile or Agile Development – we hear these words more often these days. But do we really know what it is all about? How can it help us become more effective, while having lots of fun developing software? How can we use it to communicate with business people and make this communication easy and constructive for both sides?comments
- Architecture on 2012-07-08
For some time, I bring a lot of attention to the tests of everything that I'm working on. Actually Test Driven Development changed a lot my vision for programming. Dale Emery shares really interesting thoughts regarding automated testing. Checkout here.
If you wonder what are the characteristics of a good test suite read this article http://arlobelshee.com/what-makes-a-good-test-suite.
- Architecture on 2012-07-06
Interesting video about Git by Zach Holman.read more comments
- Architecture on 2012-06-05
The evil that CSS do:comments
- Browsers block rendering until all CSS arrives. With the worst possible experience: white page.
- Browsers download CSS they don't need, e.g. print, tv, device-ratio... And most browsers block rendering because of these too
- Sometimes CSS blocks the other downloads too (not just block rendering, but block images and scripts that follow) - when followed by an inline SCRIPT or when it's a CSS in conditional comment for IE
Read the full artcile by Stoyan Stefanov here.
- Architecture on 2012-05-26
- read more comments
- Architecture on 2012-05-25
Did you ever wonder how to write your class. That's a very helpful article. I strongly recommend it. Check it here.comments
- Architecture on 2012-05-17
Изключително интересна лекция отностно програмирането.read more comments
- Architecture on 2012-05-16
Programming and the Profession of Programming are quite different things. Programming is being able to efficiently tell a computer exactly what to do in a repeatable manner. The profession of programming is being able to efficiently convert business requirements into bugs.comments
Read the full article here.
- Architecture on 2012-04-09